Finny Finn Finn

Let me tell you about this sweet, sensitive, funny, girl named Finny. She has the focus of a Zen Master. She has the beautiful, red hair of a cover girl. She has the ninja, opportunistic and shrewd skills of a crow. She can hike any terrain. And she's one of my best friends.

Finny and I have been friends for a long time, and her people have become my good friends as well. Finny is well-known around her beautiful neighborhood and has been known to escape her dog gate in order to see her favorite dog friend across the street.

This kid can totally be trusted off the leash, though, and has visited me out in the country and hiked down to the river, never more than 25 feet away from me.



Finny spends most weather-appropriate days outside, even when the door is open and she has full run of all her available space. She's a pretty amazing kid, and I have really enjoyed getting to know her over all these years.

Comments

Popular Posts