Mr. Jones and me



This is my best cat friend, Mr. Jones. Mr. Jones is likely the friendliest cat you will ever meet. He comes when called, (almost always, if in earshot,) and just wants love love love. He's very talkative, not at all shy, and would never raise a paw or hiss to anyone, although he does sometimes dispatch a bird or mouse. His person found him one hunting season, bedraggled on their doorstep. He clearly chose them as his person. When I stayed with him, we became fast friends. He loves it when I eat and study outside on the picnic table. I'm a devoted fan of Jonesy for life!

His person says, "May I recommend you reference not only your animal care, but you take outstanding care/cleaning of the houses you stay in too!"

Thank you, Mr. Jones' person, for the praise and for sharing your lovable boy with me. 


our attempt at a selfie :-)

Comments

Popular Posts